Monday, June 28, 2010

THE TREND FORECAST

Firstly im not asking for your advice or opinions....just thoughts.

I stumbled on these towards the end of last year but summer was in full effect here so I didnt pay them no mind. But now its the heart of winter and im looking for something to replace the timberlands.So ladies and gentlemen I give you.....duck hunting boots!!!!!!!







What are your thoughts?My mom absolutely hates them saying they look like something out of mary poppins.

I have always been a "point-to-prove" fashionista meaning that the more "ugly" something was according to general consensus the more likely I was to wear it just to prove people wrong.

Back on topic.I really like these but I dont have the slightest crew on what kind of pants one would wear these with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment