Wednesday, July 11, 2018

THE PROMISE

I very rarely open up or talk about my feelings but sometimes it's good just type it out on a random blog and hope somebody finds it. Another reason I'm posting is that this specific blog has come up a lot recently interviews about my career and how it all started which reminded me of a promise I made to myself to always keep it updated regardless of who reads it.

Crazy to think how blog that launched my career in street culture was the idea of super posh white girls during my AAA days (you know who you are!).

Had a chat with my brother Rolo the other day and we both realized that we've lived amazing lives in our short time on this planet. The projects, the brands, the art, the access, the flights, the network, the features, the women, the beef and it's even wilder when you realize the pants still sagging and the accents still heavy.







No comments:

Post a Comment