Thursday, July 18, 2013

19.07.13


Wow it's been a while since I blessed this blog with my thoughts and opinions from my big ass head. While from a strategic point of view my lack of updates will be seen as bad for traffic I couldn't give a fuck. Remember, I am not a blogger. Besides, there is good reason for my lack of activity in this space and that reason is growth...growth offline as in growth in the real world.

As most of you know I am part of the Bitches Must Know collective and we have been focused on expanding our movement. We've got our own radio show, did Berlin Fashion Week and chilled with some big names in the fashion and pop worlds (I wanna name drop soooo bad but I feel I'm too big for that now). This growth has resulted in our young clothing range which launches tomorrow. 

I am proud of us.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment