Thursday, July 25, 2013

Travels N Shit


I was just thinking (code for opiate induced self reflection) and taking stock of the first 6 months of 2013 and I ended up looking further and further back into time....

I realised that fuck I've came a long way from looking at pictures on the Internet and wishing. I mean it from dreaming about getting my grails to actually sitting at the table with the minds that design, make and market them. Who would've thought an ordinary kid of Cape Town with an extra ordinary love for sneakers would get there?!

I'm glad I never listened when they said pull up your pants, put on a shirt and get a 9-5. I am by no means successful yet but once I achieve my goals (read 1xRed 1xBlack '91 Testarossa's) I think I would like to teach that there is a big world out there waiting for them and that no dream is stupid if you're willing to stick with it.

The world is ours, Chico!




No comments:

Post a Comment