Monday, August 24, 2020

2020 Check In

 Yo!

Almost 18 months since my last post. Life really blows by but I will always keep this blog active, even if it's one post a year. This is the platform that started my digital presence and helped transition from just being regular dude from Cape Town with an unusual passion for taste making to an actual career in fashion, lifestyle and entertainment. Started this in 2010 and 10 years later I still reference it in industry talks and interviews. Lots of your current favorite things and people were posted here first, just saying.

Mad shit has happened since my last post on here like visiting Barcelona, another Sole DXB, a dope ass relationship with Martell and all the other drama that 2020 has brought. Here's to attempting to put more posts up haha.

This will always be the weird, obscure and quiet place on the internet I like to chill at remind myself why I do what I do.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment