Monday, August 24, 2020

OBSCURE SPORTS CLUBS

 Yo

Most of my old followers understand my love of weird sports clubs and codes. To my new ones, I was basically raised on Transworld Sport, Gillette World Sport Special and Futbol Mundial as a youth. These shows ignited my curiosity for the world and all it's far places via my love of sports. The best was when you saw a young footballer make his debut in an obscure league then end up a superstar over time. I remember getting really good at Geography coz of these shows haha.

Working for one of the world's biggest sports brands gives you access to all the smaller club jersey's which to me is the biggest flex ever. Jersey's I need this year: Chivas, Palmeiras, Kawasaki Frontale, SK Slavia Praha.


2 comments:

  1. Totally feel you on this. I grew up watching those exact same shows. I remember watching world's strongest Man when they had it in weird places like the jungle and shit. And that's why I fux with things like curling now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro let's work together I see us changing the game .It's Sounds Interesting Trust me

    ReplyDelete